Monday, July 31, 2006

Illustration Friday : Clean & Opposites

Copyright 2006 Ratlion

Hello All!

Last week was pretty much one of the worst week's I've had in a long while. I'll spare you the details, but it was horrid enough to make me miss Illo Fri, something I had hoped Iwould never do :(.

But hey, in the words of Bryan Adams, 'It's a new day, It's a new start!' :D.

And to kick off the week on a positive note,this week's entry is for both 'Clean' as well as 'Opposites' (as in the dog's clean but now she's the one who needs a bath :D).

Here's hoping this week's a lot better than the last one.

Cheers.


12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

coool design!!

9:59 AM  
Blogger carla said...

I love this illustration! She looks like she needs more than a bath after wrestling with the dog! Great action and esxpressions! I do hope you have a wonderful week...sorry last week was so bad. It happens sometimes, I know:>

5:18 PM  
Blogger ° said...

lol this pic is sooo true when giving some dogs a bath. like ur colors and comp. hope u have a great week ahead

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New day - new chance for success! Lot of luck!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Queen Tut said...

Hi Ratlion, lovely illo, I like the colours.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I hope you have a glorious week! Sorry about the last one.

And I love this drawing, which is also why I have cats. :-)

3:50 AM  
Blogger claudine hellmuth said...

love the dog running out of the bath!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I like all the details. well done.

8:09 PM  
Blogger frances.designs said...

awww.... thus far one of my favs of the week.. dont worry i also told myself i'd never miss an ill*friday and yet the last 2 weeks i missed out... hope this weeks turning out a lot better for u :) Great illo.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

Been there done that... a lot. I can relate to the need for a bath and the added need to begin cleaning the tub and floor as well. A delightful illustration! I hope this week is a blessed one for you with no horridness or clouds. Just sunshine and laughter.

2:54 AM  
Blogger Karlishhh said...

i love dogs and your illo too! well done

4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ratlion,
It makes too beautiful to remain in front of computer...The illustration can wait!
Great illo!
Nice day

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?