Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Inspire Me Thursday : Body Parts

Copyright 2006 Ratlion
Hello.
It's already Wednesday and I'm running out of time for Inspire Me Thurs!
Since I missed the last challenge, I really wanted to make sure I did this one.
This abstract was done two days ago for fun and I guess I must have been thinking of the Inspire Me Thurs challenge subconsciously when I did it 'cos there are abstract body parts (of sorts!) (nothing drastic though) in it :).
I'd intended to do another piece for the challenge but like I said its already Wednesday and I have loads of things to do in terms of assignments. So the abstract will have to do.
I won't tell you exactly what body parts are in there...see if you can spot them!
Cheerio!

3 Comments:

Blogger lindaharre said...

This is really nice! Has a Matisse-like quality! Great!

9:32 AM  
Blogger carla said...

I love the colors and lines...I see two eyes, a long nose, and a cheek. I think!

5:50 PM  
Blogger trowbridge chronicles said...

Thanks for the comment. In answer to your question, you missed Trowbridge because I didn't link it to IF this time. I decided to experiment with being independent of IF so that Mrs. T's journal isn't tied to the weekly IF word. I'll see how it works. If you add Trowbridge Chronicles to your web feeds then you'll be able to catch every post.

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?