Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Rainbows End

At one end of the rainbow, you will find,
A witch of a very unique kind.
With violet hair and purple shoes,
She runs a cauldron, in which a magic potion brews.

Violet, indigo, blue and green,
She got by adding flowers, ink, bits of sky and grass with a dewdrop sheen.
To get the colours yellow, orange and red,
She mixed in sunshine, fruit and poppies straight from her flower bed.

Once all the ingredients were in,
She stirred till it bubbled upto her chin!
When magic words over it she had uttered,
Her magic wand over it she fluttered.

Finally after a hour or two,
A beautiful rainbow out of it grew!

Copyright 2006 Ratlion

-----------------------------

Lol...This is far from being a perfect or should I say 'great' poem...I'd say it's just 'ok'. Could use some polishing.

The idea originated in my head this morning while I was in the bus (I, in fact, got the inspiration from the topic (Rainbows End) for a contest I found online) , and I completed the rest at college before classes began. Done for fun more than anything else :D.

An illustration to follow in the (very) near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?