Friday, January 20, 2006

Illustration Friday : E is for...

Copyright 2005 Ratlion

E is for...

- the ecstatic me when my computer, which decided to go into a coma sometime last Saturday, finally woke up yesterday.

- the exasperated me when I could'nt think of anything good enough for this week's topic and assumed I would'nt be able to post anything this week as a result of no ideas and lack of time.

- the elated me when, after having decided to keep it simple and post something/anything (I hav'nt missed a single challenge since I started following Illo Fri), I finally managed to finish and post the above illo.

Enjoy!

:)


3 Comments:

Blogger valerie walsh said...

i am glad your computer came back! great graphic idea, wonderful colours!

2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very beautiful poster.Good idea for this topic.I love very much your website and your work...J'aime beaucoup.

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats~protein to boost you up and you made it on time:)
Great illo!
-Marjorie Ann

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?