Wednesday, January 04, 2006

EDM 48: My New Year's Goal/ Resolution

Hello.

Just discovered a yahoo group called 'Everyday Matters', through this site. It's quite similar to Illustration Friday and consists of - among other things - weekly drawing challenges, with a new topic announced every weekend.

Obviously I'm thrilled at the discovery :D. Have already signed myself up and here's my contribution to this week's challenge.

Challenge #48 - Draw something that represents your new year's goal or resolution

Copyright 2006 Ratlion

I've decided that my new year's resolution is going to be to draw more, and more over to draw better each time as illustration is something I want to pursue seriously as a career.

So there's me, diligently ideating and persevering to create consistently good art :).

Do let me know what you think of it!

9 Comments:

Blogger MD said...

What fun drawings/illustrations! Are they digital???
MD

5:13 AM  
Blogger Radha a.k.a Ratlion said...

Hello

Thank you for dropping by my place and leaving a comment :) Yes, all my work is digital... Afraid I'm kinda technologically challenged right now as I have neither a scanner nor a good digital camera..so doing everything on the comp itself makes my life a whole lot easier :D...

9:04 AM  
Blogger heretic said...

Il funtastico! More power to your pen(cil)stand. :-)

1:03 PM  
Blogger death said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:30 PM  
Blogger death said...

Nice tool..but which one? Though, you could've written something perhaps more witty than 'Draw more, Draw better'.

Just a thought. without the text, the picturez perfect :)

4:31 PM  
Blogger Radha a.k.a Ratlion said...

Lol...Never said I was a writer. I thought, 'Hmm...I guess I'd like to draw more and draw better this year' ergo I wrote 'Draw more, Draw better'! :)
But out of curiousity, how would you put it in a witty way? :D

5:03 PM  
Blogger death said...

draw raw raw. grow broke broke hee hee :P

Sorry, will think of something more positive and come back soon

5:14 PM  
Blogger The Wandering Hermit said...

nice blog really loved the talk with the fridge...reminded me of me.
cheers
z

8:24 PM  
Blogger Joy Eliz said...

Love this-
Once you know what you want in life, you open yourself up to get it.
The tongue makes me laugh - very cute.
thanks for visiting my site.
joy eliz and elizadeath

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?