Sunday, December 11, 2005

Illustration Friday : Surprise

Text by Dogcrab, Illo by Ratlion




“Hey!”
“What?”
“Who the…?”
“What?”
“The cheesecake!”
“Where?”
“Exactly!”
“What?”
“It’s not there!”
“Um.”
“Who the… who ate the whole thing!?”
“Um…”
“The whole thing! Entire damn cheesecake!”
“Um…”
“When I…”
“Yes?”
“When I find who did it… I’ll… I’ll…”
“You did.”
“Eh?”
“The day before. You did your usual “There’s nothing to eat” thing, then found the cheesecake, scratched your belly, brought out a fork and ate it.”
“I did?”
“Yup.”
“But I’m hungry now.”
“And…?”
“And there’s nothing to eat.”
“Naturally.”

*Muttering, scratching, etc. Bachelor sounds.*

“Hey!”
“What?”
“A whole pack of salami!”
“Amazing. What a surprise.”
----------------------------------------

Copyright 2005 Ratlion & Dogcrab

10 Comments:

Blogger Queen Tut said...

lovely illo with a great sense of humour!

2:16 AM  
Blogger Catnapping said...

lol

good work.

3:13 AM  
Blogger Zórdís said...

Surprisingly there is still some apple left ..... I love cheesecake and understand his unfortunate surprise.

3:27 AM  
Blogger Radha a.k.a Ratlion said...

queen tut: Thank you! Credit for the idea goes entirely to dogcrab :)
catnapping: Thank you :)
zordis: What's a little bit of leftover apple compared to a whole cheesecake, huh? :D..Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment..

7:56 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

i love this! great colour, great idea, well done!

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-D
Both nice, the words and illo.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Shobana said...

good job both of you!:)

11:17 PM  
Blogger Robin Oakley said...

sweet!

4:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha! great work! I'd be surprised and angry a second later if that happened to me *LOL*

10:01 PM  
Blogger Radha a.k.a Ratlion said...

valgalart,marion,tiffy,jade,bananarobin and hartini - thank you very much! :)

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?