Friday, January 06, 2006

Love Lost - 2nd In The Quotation Series

Ta~da!

I hereby present to you, the second in the 'Quotation' series. I call it 'Love Lost'...


Love Lost-blogworthy

Copyright 2006 Ratlion
( Click on the image for an enlarged view. Recommended if you want to read the quotes in the background! :) )

Ahem.

I did tell you I was bored. Three days off with nothing to do, can do weird things to a person. But hey! I think this turned out pretty well, don't you? Done in a total of around 3 hours ((with innumerable breaks in between, I might add!) too. :D

While the previous one in the series was inspired by the quote, in this case the drawing came before the quotes. As in I put down the figure that came to mind at that moment and then found the quotes that seemed to best suit the concept that the figure suggested.

Anyhoo!! I enjoyed making it...and I have a feeling there just maybe a few more additions to this series...

Cheerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?